New Book For Busy Business Owners.
How To Go From Overwhelmed To ‘On Vacation’ By Letting Your Team Systemise Your Business.
Get your printed copy for $20 – includes worldwide shipping, quick start templates and training videos for your team.
*All prices are billed in USD and Australian GST is included where applicable.
“This book is extraordinary.”
– Michael E. Gerber
“Powerful, practical, and simple.”
– Gino Wickman
– Dr. Sabrina Starling
The Business Psychologist™
You’re closer to a business breakthrough than you realise…
From Sunny Melbourne, Australia
Hello, Business Owner,
My name is David Jenyns and the first thing you should know about me is… I am not a celebrity entrepreneur from Shark Tank. I’m not a business guru. I never went to university and I don’t have a degree in anything. In fact, the only thing I consider myself an “expert” in is…
I think I know how almost any business owner can remove themselves from the day-to-day operations of their business and make it run without them.
I know… because… I have done it multiple times.
Listen, I used to be like most business owners… I was overworked and underpaid. I would spend my day fixing my staff’s mistakes and putting out fires for my clients. I was a slave to the very business I had hoped would be my ticket to financial & time freedom. Sounds ironic!
And to make matters worse, I thought my only way out of this mess was to keep grinding and “hustling”…
It sounds ridiculous when I look back now… I made myself the bottleneck in my business.
I didn’t do it intentionally but, if I’m being honest, I was sabotaging the success of my business and my happiness.
It was my fault I was working 70+ hour work weeks.
It was my fault the business was stuck…
And the most frustrating of all… I knew I was the problem, I just didn’t know what to do about it!
I was still doing all the work, the marketing, the sales, the invoicing, the HR and management and… I was trying to hold everything together.
Maybe you can relate?
Long story short, I get it, I’ve been there and I know how it feels… I was trapped in my business for over 13 years before discovering the secret to duplicating myself. Actually, I didn’t really “discover” it because… I figured it out for myself!
Now let me save you some time!
I detail exactly what I did step-by-step in my new book SYSTEMology: Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Your Profits With Proven Business Systems… and I’d love to send you a copy.
The Secret To Building A Business
That Runs Itself Is…
The truth is… I already knew the secret, I just didn’t know how to get it working in my business.
What are business systems? In short, they’re a collection of documented processes that outline the way you do what you do. Surprise, surprise 🙂
Truth is, most business owners suck at creating business systems… and that’s ok!
But don’t think for one second you will never systemise your business because you don’t like creating systems…I’ll explain about that in a minute. But first…
Let me reassure you, systems are the answers to all your troubles. Simple, predictable business systems allow you to…
- Create more time
- Reduce errors made by your team
- Improve efficiency and profits
- Build value in your business, making to saleable
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
Systems free you from the day-to-day grind of running your business.
Now I know there’s a chance you’ve tried to create systems for your business before and it hasn’t worked. You may have heard all this before…
Maybe you’ve read The E-Myth, Traction, Scaling Up, or Built to Sell…
I get it… most business owners know that creating systems is important.
But, “knowing” and “doing” are two very different things.
Whilst all those books are incredible books, and I’ve read every single one of them…
They all were missing a few critical pieces of the puzzle.
They don’t show you exactly how to get started, what systems you should create first and how to get your team to drive the process… not you!
SYSTEMology bridges the gap between understanding the importance of systems and actually implementing those systems into your business RIGHT NOW.
So many business books talk about the need to document systems, but none actually tell you how to go about it.
This is the primary reason most business owners fail to systemise their business… they’re not systems people and they don’t know where to start!
A book that’s way too long overdue.
A book that you’re going to wish you had read years ago.
A book that contains the system to systemise your business!
So easy, anyone can follow it.
It’s the ONLY book that will show you EXACTLY how to systemise your business from start to finish.
Big or small.
Some systems, or no systems.
It works even if you’ve tried to systemise before and failed.
This is the answer you’ve been looking for.
And it’s all yours, right here, right now, risk-free.
So what are you waiting for?
What Is SYSTEMology?
It’s more than a book about systems… It’s the system for systemising your business.
And while I say “you’ll learn”… I actually mean “your team will learn” since the whole process has been designed for your team to implement… not you! This is the first step in building your systems-driven company culture.
Why Most Business Owners Fail To Systemise Their Businesses…
As we talked about earlier, most business owners don’t really like systems… so it seems obvious when you think about it, that they’re probably not the best people to be systemising their business.
What’s not so obvious is that most process improvement consultants get this wrong too!
Their methods are typically designed for big business and they try to optimise things by removing waste and improving workflows… which is all fine and dandy when you have hundreds of staff and loads of existing documented systems but…
What happens when you’re getting started? What happens when you don’t yet know your processes yet? How can you optimise something that you haven’t yet created?!
That’s where SYSTEMology is different.
SYSTEMology is a revolutionary new approach designed specially for small teams with no pre-existing systems.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll discover when you order SYSTEMology today:
- What are business systems, and why they matter.
- How overcomplicating systems can hold you back.
- How to quickly and easily identify the critical few systems that drive your business.
- Why the business owner is typically the worst person to develop systems and processes.
- How to quickly and easily create a systems development action plan detailing who is doing what by when.
- Why modelling your best team members is the best-kept secret to rapid systems.
- Why creating systems should ALWAYS be a two-person job.
- Rock-solid strategies to get ‘buy-in’ and cooperation from EVERYONE in your business.
- Why flowcharts and screenshots suck when creating systems and processes.
- Why systems-centred businesses always get higher multiples and sell for top dollar.
- Why software will never be the ‘holy grail’ to business systemisation.
- Why it’s critical to separate your systems documentation from your project management.
- What most people do wrong when they try to automate their workflows.
- How to get some perspective and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Why previous attempts to systemise may have failed you.
- What are the two most important roles in growing your business.
- How to deal with resistance from difficult team members who fail to follow your systems.
- Why the secret to scaling is directly tied to your capacity to deliver.
- How a solid recruitment and on boarding process attracts superstar systems thinkers.
- The one exception to the rule that you should capture your current best practice.
- Why sending your best staff on vacation is one of the smartest things you can do.
- Why trying to imitate McDonald’s is hurting your systems development.
- Why watching too many metrics causes confusion and slows progress.
- How to make systems improvement simple, fun and automatic.
- The simple secret to accelerating your business optimisation.
I could go on but let me cut it short for you…
Save Yourself Years Of Costly Trial & Error By Using The SYSTEMology Blueprint.
Why waste years struggling along, trying to figure things out for yourself? When you can save yourself the time and get the best results in the minimum time. SYSTEMology is the blueprint to building a systemise driven business. It’s the shortcut you’ve been looking for to build a profitable, scalable and rewarding business.
Get your hands on SYSTEMology at cost price… I’ll even cover the cost of your shipping!
SYSTEMology Isn’t Just Common Sense And Cliché Wisdom Into A Drawn Out Anecdotal Book…
- There’s nothing worse than picking up a book, expecting to receive some real value to plug into your business. Then you end up reading a redundant drawn out story about author which offers little or no value. SYSTEMology is not theoretical nor is it a story. It’s a system. So rest assure, there is ONLY practical implementation & ZERO repetition.
- You want practical advice that you can use for YOUR business. SYSTEMology is a textbook that will show you and your team how to implement the system right away. It delivers an amazing result no matter your industry, size or experience. It’s completely customisable to YOUR unique business situation.
- Who else hates reading books where you’re left wondering, what should I do now? What are my action steps? Me too! So in SYSTEMology, not only do I summaries each chapter for you, I lay out specific tasks and steps your team must take. Only once you’ve actually physically implemented the steps in each stage of the SYSTEMology process, do you move onto the next.
See why I say it’s not just a book?
On top of the very clear step-by-step guide that this book provides to you systemising your business. I’ve included tons of templates, resources, case studies, & training to help you practically and tangibly take action on the relevant stages towards systemising your business.
Of course I’m biased… I wrote SYSTEMology and I love it… but…
I’m not the only one calling it a game changer.
Successful business owners worldwide are applying SYSTEMology every day and have been achieving some amazing success.
Thousands of successful business owners worldwide are applying SYSTEMology…
Clearly, you don’t get that sort of feedback without some skills 🙂
Now I won’t bore you with my story because who really cares? You just want to be confident I can deliver on my promises. Here’s the thing…
In 2016, I successfully systemised myself out of my business. I hired a CEO, and stepped back from the daily operations. Through this process, I became a systems devotee and went on to develop SYSTEMology.
Today, my mission is to free all business owners worldwide from the daily operations of running their business. To achieve this, I spend most of his time supporting the growing our community of certified SYSTEMologists as they help business owners implement SYSTEMology. I also deliver workshops, keynotes and hosts my podcast – Business Processes Simplified.
I have done this before… I have coached other business owners to do the same… I even train other coaches how they can coach their clients to use SYSTEMology.
I am the real deal. Let’s work together to get your business back on track.
I can show you how to turn your business into a machine that runs itself…
Order your copy of the book today for only $20. That includes worldwide shipping, instant access to additional templates handouts and training videos… and I’ll even offer you a double your money back guarantee (more on that later).
How Will SYSTEMology Transform Your Business And Your Life?
- Have complete certainty in the operations and service delivery of your business, allowing you to maximize your profits consistently.
- Avoid costly mistakes made by your team, ultimately reducing stress and saving you lots of time and money.
- Discover bullet-proof strategies and easy-to-follow techniques to get your entire team, from all departments, on board with your new systems driven approach.
- Remove key person dependency, whether that be you or a rockstar employee, and ensure your business keeps working day in, day out.
- Build a business that would not only be sellable but investors would fight over.
- Drastically reduce the stress of trying to run a business all on your own and choose how you’d like to use your time. Whether it be to spend time with friends and family, or double down on scaling your business.
- Finally, get back control of your business and no longer allow it to control you.
- Seamlessly push past the constraints which stop most businesses from growing.
- Enjoy a clear, concise-actionable way to identify, order and optimise systems into your business without any more wasted time and failed attempts.
It’s easy to see the benefits but now it’s time to ask the hard question…
How Many Opportunities Have You Already Missed?
Think about this for a minute.
Not too hard because it might depress you, but think about it.
How many opportunities have already passed you by because you were too swamped with the heaving mass of work that your business throws at you every day?
I’m not just talking about having to turn down opportunities because you’re too busy.
I’m talking about opportunities that you didn’t even notice.
Because you barely have time to scoff down a lunchtime sandwich.
Let alone rise above the noise, study the big picture and spot the big breaks that are in your periphery.
Listen, You might have no desire to reduce your hundred-hour work week.
And you don’t have to!
But the reality is that you probably have crazy, working-your-fingers-to-the-bone schedules.
Not because you WANT to but because you HAVE to.
You literally have no other option other than letting the business fall apart.
I highly doubt that’s what you actually want.
Otherwise, you NEVER would have read this far.
What You Want Is Simple.
You may wish to spend more time with your family or you may wish to double down on business growth or you may wish to sell your business. Or maybe you want all 3.
Whatever you decide, the choice MUST be yours.
This is EXACTLY what SYSTEMology will help you achieve.
SYSTEMology gives you the freedom of choice.
It helps you, the business owner, to create space.
It allows you to step away from the day-to-day operations.
Knowing with confidence that your business will continue to perform to your standards.
Now isn’t that what you’ve always wanted out of your business?
“Yeah Sure… But My Business Is Different.”
With all that said, deep down, you might still be wondering… will this work for me?
No matter how effective SYSTEMology becomes.
No matter how many businesses we revolutionise.
Or how many raving fans we create.
It’s natural to wonder…
“Will this work for me?”
This is normal.
There’s an old and rather depressing anecdote about a fully grown elephant held in place by a tiny stake in the ground.
The elephant, if she chooses to, can escape with minimal effort.
The only reason she doesn’t is because that same slender stake was used to hold her in place when she was just a calf.
She tugged and tugged on it when she was young and just a few feet high, but experience taught her to give up.
The elephant doesn’t remain in captivity because it’s incapable.
It remains in captivity because previous attempts discouraged it.
It has learned helplessness.
The truth is, this happens to all of us.
So, what are the ‘stakes’ that are holding you back?
Do You Believe These Myths About Systemising Your Business?
Let SYSTEMology Debunk Them.
- “I will need to create hundreds of systems to systemise my business”. This is a false belief, and the fact is you will get tremendous wins by focusing on just the critical few systems.
- ”I as the business owner am the only one who can create the systems”. The truth is that the business owner is typically the worst person to be documenting systems. Often the knowledge already exists in the heads of your team members… we just need a way to extract it. And that’s what I’ll show you in SYSTEMology.
- “If I want to systemise my business, I need expensive and complex software to get the job done.” No, you actually don’t! Everything you need to get started you probably already have. The power is in the systems themselves, not the software you use.
- “Even if I have systems in place, my team won’t follow them.” The key to ensuring that your business develops a culture where systems are not just created but actually used is persistence, you need to break through old habits, replace them with new ones and reach the point where your team knows, “This is just how we do things here.” I’m going to show you how to do exactly that in SYSTEMology.
- “Systems will remove the creativity within my business.” Once you test this faulty assumption, it may surprise you to find that the reverse is actually true. Systemising the mundane areas of your business creates space for creativity to thrive where it really matters.
Yes, there are more myths and you’ll learn about those when you read my book… but now, it’s time you make a decision.
When you read my book and your team follow the simple 7 step process for 90-days… you will transform your business or…
Why am I doing this? The answer is simple: I know you will achieve Complete Business Reliability after you read my book. There is not a single doubt in my mind. But, since you don’t know me… and because I’m not a celebrity entrepreneur or anything like that, I figured this would be a good way to put your mind at ease. However, I think the day you read my book will be the happiest day of your life and, almost immediately…
You will free yourself from the day-to-day operations of running your business and it will be easier than you ever dreamed possible!
My book is only $20 and includes shipping and handling worldwide. It’s easy to order just enter your details below and your book will be shipped immediately (within 24 hours) and then, in the next 90-days…
You Will Turn Your Owner Dependent Business Into A Profit Making Machine That Runs Without You Or I will Send You Double What You Paid For My Book.
Get your copy of SYSTEMology (printed copy) for only $20 and includes:
- Worldwide shipping
- Instant access to additional templates, handouts and training videos for your team
- Double your money back guarantee
You don’t have to take my word for it though…
Gino Wickman – Author of Traction and Entrepreneurial Leap
“In the past 11-years I’ve interviewed over 500 successful business owners on The Small Business Big Marketing Podcast, and there’s a number of traits they have in common. One is their respect for systemising their business.
Doing so has created an inordinate amount of precious time, allowing them to get on with creating an empire they love. To that end, I’d suggest dropping everything to read and apply the learnings from David’s book.”
Tim Reid – Host of Australia’s #1 Business Marketing Podcast
“David has managed to turn what most people might see as boring and laboured, into a concise and accurate expression of exactly how to achieve Complete Business Reliability … and what business owner wouldn’t want that. Simplification is NOT an automatic by-product of reduction and David totally gets this.
His work does not simply and lazily strip back big company systems to “fit” them into smaller company applications. He has totally reimagined how systems can and should work for smaller companies and he has done this through applied testing and constant re-calibration.
This is not an academic approach – it’s an “on-the-ground” proven methodology.”
Simon Bowen – Creator of The Genius Model® and Founder of The Models Method®
“Reading SYSTEMology has renewed my interest in systems and I feel inspired and motivated to put all of this into action. My team already has a base level of systems documented, but we haven’t done a good job of keeping them up to date. This is provided the push I need to make this a priority again…
This isn’t the typical ‘business card’ type book where the author writes a “book” so they can say they are an author … I can see this book providing real value to business owners and helping them to work less and be happier business owners.”
Meryl Johnston – Founder and CEO of Bean Ninjas
Jack Daly – Amazon Best-selling Author, Serial Entrepreneur and CEO
Read this, implement and schedule your vacation! By the way, you also will be adding tremendous value to your business along the way.”
Dr. Sabrina Starling – Author of The 4 Week Vacation
It will become clear to you that creating processes for your business will not only make your company healthier, it’ll bring you peace of mind. That’s the key, isn’t it?
David’s book is perfect for any sized business and skill level. We can all use SYSTEMology to unpack our minds so we don’t become our own bottleneck. Systems unlock your potential!
If you’re a fan of The E-Myth, then this book is a no-brainer implementation playbook that piggybacks off of Michael Gerber’s impactful story.
Have fun with the process!”
Joe Fier – Co-host of Hustle and Flowchart Podcast
This book shows you how to create the same in your business – but without all the pain I went through to get there.
I wish I’d read this 20 years ago!
I know what you’re thinking. Systems are boring. Systems are painful to create. I know I need them – but it can wait. There’s a more interesting book over there…
And you’d be right. Sorta.
What Dave’s done with this book isn’t going to make systems instantly sexy.
He’s good but not a magician.
No, what he’s going to do if you give him 3 hours is lay out the plan to revolutionise how you view your business… and perspective is everything.
He’s going to show you why YOU are the worst person to create the systems that you know deep down you need. He’ll show you how to create them with minimal time and how to ensure they actually get used!
A systemised business isn’t just easier and more fun to run – it’s worth a LOT more and is easier to sell.”
Mike Rhodes – Founder & CEO of WebSavvy.com.au
It grabs you right from the start with Michael Gerber’s (yes THE Michael Gerber) superb foreword, then the recorded phone call with Michael’s wife (a must-read-every-word story) and then THE 7-step diagram from which everything flows through to the brilliant epilogue at the end.
Pick it up. Do it. Change your business and your life. Simple as that.”
Paul Dunn – Chairman of B1G1
Without GREAT systems this entire business would fall by the wayside – I just wish I had Dave’s book before we built the company! What a time and stress saver it would have been.
If you’re a Founder or CEO – and you want your business to run like a well oiled machine – the pittance you’ll invest in a copy of his book will pay you back hundreds and thousands of times. I highly recommend it.”
Alexi Neocleous – CEO and Co-Founder of Fubbi.co
Andrew Griffiths – International Bestselling Author and Global Speaker
“SYSTEMology is the answer to the colossal failure rates of small business worldwide. The strategy and tactics the book details offer a pathway to take command of each crucial facet of any business.”
Peter Carruthers – Author of CrashProof your Business
“The most common way to develop high-end wealth is to grow a business that others can run. After finding something that sells and is profitable, the next step is to develop processes which you can systemise. This is how you keep everyone rowing in one direction AND to teach others to ensure continuity.
Systemisation adds VALUE to your business. Dave’s book SYSTEMology is about “how to systemise”. It’s the practical follow on to the E-Myth. He has nailed it – a MUST READ for anyone wanting to grow their business.
A system to create systems – like the book, common-sense really.”
Mike O’Hagan – Entrepreneur and Investor
“The concepts in SYSTEMology really reflect how to build, automate and optimise your business systems like no other. I run multiple businesses (a national conference, publishing company and an e-commerce brand) all with very different day-to-day tasks and processes.
This book allowed me to map out how best to structure my internal systems and reduce errors in workflow.”
Stephen Esketzis – Director of Digital Marketers Australia
“David Jenyns has created an easy to use, one-stop shop of business systems that can benefit the budding entrepreneur or the seasoned professional looking for a way to put new energy and focus into any organization faced with a changing marketplace.”
Steve Baker – Vice President of The Great Game of Business and co-author of “Get in the Game: How to Create Rapid Financial Results and Lasting Cultural Chang
“Dave Jenyns is the master of systems. With the writing of SYSTEMology, he’s managed to distil and compact his knowledge of business systemisation into this valuable manuscript.
SYSTEMology forces you to look at every aspect of your business with the view of having someone else do the work and in many cases, even create the system for you. If you strive to work ‘on’ your business instead of ‘in’ your business, then put the principles in SYSTEMology into practice.”
Luke Moulton – Founder of LeadSync
“David’s book put together in one location a great outline of the primary systems you need. From marketing to recruiting, SYSTEMology gives you the framework to get your company scaled and optimised to the point where you can sell, or at least put your lifestyle needs first.
By far the biggest value this book brings is the system for MAKING systems though. Many books have workflows you can follow, but this one teaches you how to systemise your business without all the stress (and crazy time commitment) most business owners experience when trying to grow.”
Rhamy Alejeal – CEO of People Processes
Click on the button below now to order your copy of the SYSTEMology book for $20 which includes free shipping.
© 2022 SYSTEMology All Rights Reserved.
All pricing in USD Inclusive of 10% GST for purchases made in Australia.